Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Will Ferrell Plays in Spring Training Games



Tomorrow Thursday March 12, comedian Will Ferrell plans on playing all nine positions in Spring Training games. The actor has had a lot of humorous stunts, but this one, in my opinion, takes the cake. He is going to play in five different games in one day in order to fulfill this plan of playing every position. To add to that, he is flying by helicopter to one of them. Talk about showing up in style! My question is, does he get to bat? I personally would love to see Will Ferrell try and hit against a MLB pitcher. I really hope I get to see him pitch an inning tomorrow against hitters. As a hitter there is no winning in this situation. If you get a hit there is no reward because it was off of an actor, and if he gets you out you will be the laughing stock of the league for years to come. As a fan of baseball and Will Ferrell I very much look forward to watching this happen tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I love both Will Ferrell and baseball, too, and I'm sad to say that I missed this little show. But I have no doubt it was a sight worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this after the fact, but I was able to see some of it from pictures and other media. What a fantastic and hilarious idea; it is such a classic Will Ferrell stunt to pull. Wasn't he doing it for charity or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds hilarious! Will Ferrell is one of my favorite modern comedic actors... He is fearless and this does not surprise me in the least! I'm definitely going to have to check out how this ended up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad might be the biggest Will Ferrell fan I know, and he was ecstatic to hear this. What a fun guy! I don't think he really has to prove it, but I think this makes him appear more like the "average Joe" which celebrities are always trying to do.

    ReplyDelete